TSB Salon Policies
We know that your time is valuable and we do our very best to run on time. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early to your appointment to allow us time to confirm that all your information on file is up to date.
We also know that life happens, traffic is unpredictable. If you are running late, kindly phone ahead and let us know.
As a courtesy to our other guests, students, and staff, please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel, reschedule, or otherwise make changes to your appointment.
We welcome all walk-in guests. However, availability is limited, sometimes causing a waiting period or need to schedule an appointment for a later time or date.
Gift cards/certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, nor will cash be given for unused balances. We are not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
For the safety and comfort of your children, yourself, and our guests, we appreciate your support and understanding of our guidelines regarding children in the salon and spa areas. Please make all necessary child care arrangements prior to your visit. If something were to happen to your child, it would not only be devastating to you and your family, it would be equally devastating to us. Guests who do not abide by our safety policies may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Children 12 years old and younger are welcome on the salon floor when receiving a service.
- Children 12 years old and younger are welcome in the spa area with guardian supervision when receiving a service.
- Because we use hot tools, sharp instruments, and chemicals on the salon floor, we ask that no children are present on the salon floor unless they are receiving a service. This is for your child’s safety and protection. This includes children in strollers/carriers, empty salon chairs, or in your lap. Our primary concern is your child’s welfare.
- Supervised children and/or babies in strollers/carriers must stay in our front seating area.
- Out of respect for other guests, we may ask the guardians of especially disruptive children to leave the front seating area.